Premium Commercial Drainage & Water Search
£216.00 (inc. VAT)
Commercial and Industrial premises and development sites often require a higher level of indemnity than domestic properties to protect you from any risks that a property may face in relation to the ownership and location of South West Water sewers and water mains.
Source for Searches offers the Premium Commercial DW Search, endorsed by a £10m indemnity against these potential risks. A Commercial DW search is an essential part of due diligence in purchasing a property.
The Commercial Drainage and Water Enquiry include:
- An extra overview plan showing more location and water company asset data
- Clearly defined premises boundary which the search is based on
- Location of nearby sewage treatment works
- Location of public water mains and sewers
- Risk of internal sewer flooding
- Risk of low water pressure
- Water and waste water services at the property
- Water Hardness
Additional benefits of this premium version include:
- Land sizes of greater than 20,000 sqm covered in one search
- Trade effluent consents
- Up to 5 parcels of land searched
- Up to 3 measured connections existing at the premises (infinite rateable connections)
From April 2017, all non‐household customers in England will be able to choose their supplier of water and sewerage retail services. This is a result of a change in the law under the Water Act 2014, designed to introduce competition into the water industry.
Up to 5 working days in the South West Water Region - Please note that time scale can vary for out of area searches. Out of area 24hr Rapid searches cannot be guaranteed to be returned within 24hrs (1 working day) of the order being placed.