The Energy & Infrastructure report provides accurate and detailed information on a variety of infrastructure and transport projects that could have an impact upon the value, or a purchaser’s enjoyment of a property. Suitable for both residential and commercial transactions, the report intelligently searches out to varying distances dependent upon the project type so not to identify projects unnecessarily. The search radius of 2km or 4km is dependent upon the potential visual intrusiveness of a project, or property location (urban or rural).
The results of the search are provided on a very clear and easy to use front page with non-technical ‘Professional Opinion’ at the front of the report.
Energy & Infrastructure Projects
• HS2 track and infrastructure (searched to either 2km-4km)
• Crossrail 1 & 2 (searched to 2km)
• Energy exploration inc. licence blocks and wells (searched to 4km)
• Wind Farms and turbines (searched to 4km)
• Solar Farms (searched to 2km)
• Renewable Energy Plants including: Anaerobic Digestion; Biomass; Co-firing (biomass with fossil fuels); Heat Pumps; Hot Dry Rocks (HDR); Landfill Gas; Municipal Solid Waste Combustion; Sewage Sludge Digestion (searched to 4km)
• Above and below ground rail lines inc. underground/metro networks (searched to 2km)
Clear front-page summary specifying what projects have been identified within the respective search radii
When to use
Any residential or commercial transaction.