£330.00 (inc. VAT)
Agricultural is an interpreted report providing an assessment of the key environmental risks associated with purchasing farms and agricultural land. Agricultural gives the expert, bespoke opinion required for high value estate transactions supporting transaction progression and completion.Agricultural is an interpreted report providing an assessment of the key environmental risks associated with purchasing farms and agricultural land. Agricultural gives the expert, bespoke opinion required for high value estate transactions supporting transaction progression and completion.
Potential agricultural land buyers need a clear understanding of any environmental risks, and resulting liabilities, which may affect their purchases. Groundsure Agricultural provides a full assessment on banking security. It covers past and present land use of the site and comes with expert interpretation and opinion from Groundsure’s IEMA qualified consultants.
Following an extensive research project with Property Lawyers and PSLs from leading law firms across the UK, Groundsure’s Agricultural Search has been redeveloped with new data, features, improved layout and a new design. The outcome – a streamlined workflow getting you all the information that you and your clients need faster via a much more user-friendly design and navigation. Only relevant results are returned, making for concise and easy to follow results and recommendations.
Contaminated Land, Full Flood Risk, Agricultural Features, Ground Stability, Radon, Energy, Transportation, Planning Applications, Planning Constraints
What’s in this report?
The report now provides enhanced guidance on Section B8 of the Law Society Conveyancing Handbook (25th ed.) with information including:
• Multi-tier environmental risk assessment
• In-depth contaminated land database dating back to 1840s including 27,000+ land use classifications
• Environmental permits, incidents and registers
• Detailed active and historical landfill data from authoritative sources, including the Environment Agency, Natural Resources Wales, British Geological Survey (BGS), Local Authorities and historical Ordnance Survey mapping
• National Grid gas pipeline and electricity transmission lines
• Hydrology and Hydrogeology
• NEW Historic and Current Rights of Way (CRoW) - Open Access Land
• High Speed 2 (HS2) rail network – proximity to potential build disruption and purchase risks
• Detailed commentary on working farmyards
• NEW Agricultural Land Classification, indicating the land’s potential productivity
• Subsidence hazards from mining and natural sources
• Designated Environmentally Sensitive Sites including ancient or protected woodland.
• Assessment of archaeological sites of interest.
• NEW Timber felling licenses
• NEW Waste exemptions
• NEW Environmental and Countryside Stewardship Schemes
• Discharge consents
• Nitrate Vulnerable Zones
£10m Professional Indemnity Insurance (any one claim). Can be relied upon by all professional parties within a property transaction, first purchasers / tenants and their advisers. Please refer to Groundsure terms & conditions.
Up to 5 working days