Landmark Sitecheck Combined Report
£294.00 (inc. VAT)
A comprehensive contaminated land assessment and flood risk analysis for standard commercial property transactions or portfolio screening. Designed to highlight any potential risk of contaminated land, as defined under Part 2A of the Environmental Protection Act 1990 and meet the needs of the Law Society Flood Risk Practice note.
Any party involved in the commercial property transaction, such as the Lawyer, Surveyor, Property Owner, Property Purchaser, Lender or Insurer.
This report may be used for redevelopment sites, however for such transactions - especially complex cases - we recommend SiteSolutions Combined, which includes a complete manual review by a named consultant in every instance. See SiteSolutions Combined Product Card for further details.
Use this report to understand:
Contaminated Land Risk
– If the property is at risk of being identified by the Local Authority as Contaminated Land under Part 2A of the Environmental Protection Act 1990
– The principle flood risks at your site, considering river, coastal, surface water, groundwater and other flood risks such as historic flood events and nearby water features
– Whether the overall flood risk at the site could have an impact on your ability to obtain flood risk insurance without having to pay high premiums
Consultant’s professional opinion and next steps recommendations
Clear front page risk result
Current and historical land use
Flood information and mapping covering risks from various sources
Flood insurability statement
Radon and Environmental Constraints screen PI Cover of £10 million
• Assessment of the potential for contaminated land liabilities under Part 2A of the EPA 1990
• Manual review of risky sites
• Examination of river, coastal, surface water, groundwater and other sources of flood risk
• Flood analysis that considers the height of the land to more accurately determine the specific risk to a property
• Full range of key environmental datasets including the UK’s most comprehensive landfill data. Trusted and reliable flood data from industry experts such as JBA consulting, Environment Agency, and Geosmart
• Easy to interpret report with a clear summary on the front page and professional opinion and recommendations text suitable to be copied into client reports
• Free re-review of any Further Action contaminated land reports – simply send in relevant information for us to review
Up to 5 working days