Should a problem arise . .
Like every business, we don't like receiving complaints but we believe that they are very important to us. They give us valuable information to help us improve what we do and give us the chance to prove that our customers are important to us.
Of course, we make every effort to ensure that all of our searches are accurate and sent in a timely and appropriate fashion. However, we understand that on occasion not everything may go as planned. In these rare situations, we will always try to resolve the issue or complaint in a full and immediate fashion. Should you feel that we have not done this, or are not satisfied with the course of action we have taken then you can ask that we escalate the matter internally or refer your matter to an independent third party.
As part of our resolution process, we offer the following assurances.
- If it is not possible for us to resolve your complaint straight away, we will investigate fully and respond within 5 working days.
- Should it be a complicated issue that requires further investigation we will contact you within the 5 working days and update you as to what and why we are still investigating, and when we expect to have a full answer.
- If you would like us to liaise with a third party representative then please let us know.
Once, the complaint has been investigated, if we agree it is justified we will undertake the following:
1. Refund your initial search fee.
2. Replace the search with a revised version.
3. Do everything we can to put things right.
4. Keep you informed at all times.
Getting in touch
In the unlikely event you need to contact us please ring 0845 330 3401 where lines are open from 9am – 4pm Monday to Friday and a personal case manager will take responsibility for resolving your complaint.
Alternatively, email us at email@example.com
If you would prefer to write to us, please address your letter to the Searches Team Manager at the following address:
Source for Searches
Exeter, EX2 7HR