Flood provides a comprehensive and accurate assessment of all flood risks, reducing the need for further searches.
The Groundsure Flood report uses a detailed water and drainage risk model devised by industry experts, and provides detail on all potential flood hazards – not just river and tidal. The report includes unique Groundsure risk analysis as well as a view on flood risk insurance and offers access to our expertly qualified environmental consultants for further advice and support.
• Satisfies Law Society Practice Notes on Flood Risk
• River and Coastal flood risk data from the Environment Agency including RoFRaS, flood defences, areas benefiting from flood defences and proposed flood defence schemes
• 5m surface water (pluvial) flood risk data from Ambiental
• 5m groundwater flooding data from Ambiental
• Environment Agency recorded historic flood events
• FloodScore™ and FloodRe statement
• Improved accuracy using Land Registry polygons
• Site boundary on MasterMap – enables clear identification of boundary for title
• Intuitive layout and page flow
Up to 5 working days