This report provides a detailed assessment of flood risk, and the impacts flooding could have on your client’s property.
One in six homes in England and Wales are at some risk of flooding. Surface water events associated with heavy rainfall, high groundwater levels, and tidal and river flooding can all pose significant threats.
Groundsure Flood uses a detailed water and drainage risk model devised by industry experts, and provides detail on all potential flood hazards - not just river and tidal.
The report includes unique Groundsure risk analysis as well as a view on flood risk insurability and offers access to our IEMA qualified environmental consultants for further advice and support.
WHAT DOES IT COVER?
- River and Coastal flood risk data from the Environment Agency including RoFRaS, Flood Defences and Proposed Flood Defence Schemes
- Surface water (pluvial) flood risk data from JBA Risk Management
- Groundwater flooding susceptibility data from the British Geological Survey
- Recorded Historic Flood Events
- Flood risk insurability likelihood provided by JBA Risk Management
If required, your report can be delivered within 24 hours of the order being placed at an additional fee of £35.70.