Landmark Envirosearch Residential
£73.20 (inc. VAT)
Envirosearch is Landmark’s core environmental risk screen. The report provides a contaminated land liability risk assessment under Part 2A of the EPA. Alongside this the report provides detailed risk screens of data to confirm whether flood risk, energy & infrastructure projects, ground stability or radon could also be an issue at the property. If identified, a report providing a risk assessment is recommended.
• Contaminated land liability assessment for Part 2A of the EPA
• Clear report conclusion of Passed or Further Action and a ‘Professional Opinion’ to copy into the report on title
• Landmark’s innovative and ever expanding ‘Risk Assessed Land Register’ dataset to provide more passes early on
• Contaminated land, excess free remediation contribution of £150,000
• Free re-review service
• Detailed Flood Risk Screen: A risk screen of a comprehensive suite of flood data to identify whether a Landmark Flood Report should be ordered
• Detailed Ground Stability Screen: A detailed screen of ground stability, subsidence and mining data to identify whether a Homecheck Mining & Subsidence Report should be ordered
• Radon: An assessment of whether Radon could be an issue in the location
• Energy & Infrastructure Screen: A screen of data included within the Argyll Energy & Infrastructure report to identify whether or not a report should be ordered
Contaminated land liability assessment that meets the needs of the Law Society’s Contaminated Land Practice Note. Risk Screens of other environmental issues to identify whether other reports should be ordered.
Up to 5 working days