Landmark Envirosearch Residential
£61.20 (inc. VAT)
Envirosearch Residential provides a comprehensive review of potential environmental risks affecting a property, including contaminated land, flood, ground stability, and radon. Also, includes other factors such as HS2, fracking, solar and wind farms; ensuring appropriate due diligence for every transaction
Energy & Infrastructure
Plus the following features
PI cover of £10million
Free ‘Further Action’ risk re-review service
£150,000 Contaminated Land excess free remediation contribution
When do I need this? –
Designed so your clients can digest and understand the guidance and next steps with ease; saving you time dealing with related questions.
When do I use this? –
When requiring a Professional Opinion of the overall risk of contaminated land Part 2A liability plus an identification of any further risks.
Use this report to understand:
– Core environmental risks, plus:
• Wind & solar farms
• Overhead transmission lines
• Environmental constraints
• Easy to interpret report with a clear summary front page
• Professional opinion and recommendations text suitable to be copied into client reports
• Best available data from industry experts such as the Environment Agency, JBA Consulting & BGS alongside Landmark’s unique and extensive data holding built up over many years by our in-house data and environmental experts
• NEW Increased remediation contribution. Envirosearch has an upgraded Contaminated Land excess free remediation contribution of £150,000, the highest in its class
Expert professional opinion included
Every Envirosearch Residential Environmental Report includes an accredited risk assessment from Argyll, Landmark's environmental consultancy, indicating the risk of the property being designated as contaminated land, as defined by Part 2A of the Environmental Protection Act 1990.
Free ‘Further Action’ report review
Where the client is able to provide Landmark with sufficient further information, the report will be re-reviewed at no extra cost. If the client provides information which mitigates the cause of the original result, a new ‘Passed’ result will be issued.
Up to 5 working days
If required, your report can be delivered within 24 hours of the order being placed at an additional fee of £35.70.