Groundsure Planning has been redesigned with new features, improved layout and design for clearer navigation improving workflow for conveyancers.
The report now uses Land Registry polygons for accurate site boundaries and includes new data including Air Quality Management Areas and modelled data, neighbourhood information and planning restrictions such as Listed Buildings and Building Conservation Areas. Its complete planning information enables informed property decisions.
Access the planning information you need faster with a Groundsure Planning Search.
Groundsure Planning provides detailed planning application information within the vicinity of the property, dating back 10 years. Our Planning report utilises the most accurate, comprehensive and complete commercially available historical and current planning data provided by Glenigan.
An essential part of a conveyancer’s due diligence in a residential transaction is highlighting the likely planning and development changes within the locality. Standard searches won’t always obtain full information such as historical planning applications, land use changes and neighbourhood insight which could have significant impacts on the future valuation and enjoyment of a property.
Planning applications fall under 3 categories:
Mega urban areas – 250m for large projects, 50m for small projects and house extensions
Urban areas – 500m for large projects, 125m for small projects and 50m for house extensions
Rural areas – 750m for large projects, 500m for small projects and 125m for house extension.
What does it cover?
• House extension and project planning applications from the last 10 years
• Current and planned Ofcom mobile phone mast locations
• Designated environmentally sensitive sites
• Local information including transport, recreation, retail and entertainment
• Local Authority data including Council Tax bands and police force
• Air Quality Management Areas and modelled data
• Planning restrictions, such as Listed Buildings and Building Conservation Areas
If required, your report can be delivered within 24 hours of the order being placed at an additional fee of £35.70.