Landmark Flood Report
£36.00 (inc. VAT)
Landmark Flood provides a comprehensive and clear analysis of flood risk. Landmark consultants assess all high-risk sites to ensure a property specific assessment. This is key to make sure we only identify the risks that matter. The report considers flood defences and the availability of insurance and examines river, coastal, surface, groundwater and other sources of flood risk.
1 in 6 properties in England and Wales are at risk of flooding, with many people unaware of their risk. To add to this, insurance data shows flood risk is ever increasing as our climate changes. The aim of this report is to make understanding flood risk simple, providing an accurate overview with clear next steps.
Use this report to understand:
The aim of this report is to make understanding flood risk simple, providing an accurate overview with clear next steps.
• The risk of flooding at residential sites
• The availability of buildings insurance
• Flood protection and resilience measures
• Consultant analysis ensures an accurate risk assessment and more ‘Passed’ reports
• Sophisticated risk model considers terrain height, nearby watercourses and flood defences
• Easy to interpret with a clear summary front page and recommendations
• Professional opinion and recommendations text can be copied into client reports
• Flood risk gauges clearly identify the risk from each source
• More detailed reporting available via our experts, Argyll Environmental
DETAILED REPORT INC. FULL ANALYSIS
Plus the following features
Consultant assessment on high risk sites
Clear next steps
£10m PI cover of £10million
Law Society compliant
FloodRe eligibility indicator
Built for the digital age
Home buyers connect with data using smart tools everyday so why should their property data be any different? Each Landmark Flood report contains a link to our online viewer where they can access results on interactive maps.
Up to 5 working days
If required, your report can be delivered within 24 hours of the order being placed at an additional fee of £35.70.