Groundsure Avista offers seven key environmental searches including planning, intelligently filtered to produce the most comprehensive risk report on the market. Avista’s plain English explanation and accessible design make it quicker and easier to review. Avista works smarter to keep your transaction moving.
The unique and powerful Groundsure IQ engine analyses over 106 million data points to produce every Avista report. These include data on Contaminated Land, all four major flood risks, ground stability, radon, current and planned energy features and transportation, and 10 years of planning data.
Planning is searched to the following distances:
Mega urban areas – 250m for large projects, 50m for small projects and house extensions
Urban areas – 500m for large projects, 125m for small projects and 50m for house extensions
Rural areas – 750m for large projects, 500m for small projects and 125m for house extensions
By filtering these environmental datasets, using Land Registry polygons, only relevant results are returned. Plus we’ve worked hard to ensure that no-one is overwhelmed by confusing jargon and intuitive design making it easy to locate vital information and next steps.
Avista includes JBA groundwater 5m resolution flood data, meaning:
• Risk assessment is more targeted and accurate
• Data is risk-based rather than being based on geological potential. It has been calculated on a return period of 1 in 100 years
• The Avista risk calculator has been adjusted to take into account this data, making the flood calculator more accurate
In-depth transportation data
Avista now includes more in-depth transportation data, providing even more invaluable information at no extra cost.
What data has been added?
• Crossrail 2: Avista is the first environmental search report to now include Crossrail 2 data. Crossrail 2 is a new proposed railway linking Surrey and Hertfordshire via an underground tunnel through London. Crossrail 2 marks the next step in the ambitions to improve rail infrastructure and join major counties to the capital. The new railway line would stop at key locations throughout the city including Tottenham Court Road, Euston, St. Pancras, Victoria, Clapham Junction and Wimbledon, improving access to and from London and linking up major rail infrastructure projects such as HS2 and the Elizabeth Line (formerly Crossrail). The Crossrail 2 route, safeguarding areas, worksites and headhouses are all included in Avista.
• HS2 data upgrade: HS2 data has been upgraded to include not just the route and stations but safeguarding areas, compensation schemes and “never seen before” noise and visual impact assessment data
• London Underground and DLR: full route and operational times
• Tyne and Wear Metro: full route information
• Historical railway and tunnel features: further information on active and historical railway and tunnel features digitised by Groundsure from the highest quality historical mapping available.
Features and benefits
• Seven environmental searches, including planning applications
• Based on Land Registry polygon data for the highest level of accuracy
• Unique Avista Action Alert to help prioritise follow-up work
• Transparent information and plain English explanations make any risks clear
• The majority of Avista reports have fewer than 20 pages, saving everyone time
• From Groundsure utilising the environmental expertise of 30+ consultants
106 million reasons to choose Avista
Seven environmental searches covering the key residential property purchases risks, including 10 years of planning applications. 106 million data points analysed to produce the most comprehensive risk report on the market.
A new level of clarity: Avista Action Alert
The unique and intelligent Avista Action Alert presents easy to follow ‘next step’ strategies. Designed with conveyancers in mind, the advanced alert improves case management, helping prioritise work at a glance.
Download Product Card