Landmark Sitecheck Assess (up to 2ha)
£213.00 (inc. VAT)
From Tuesday 8th February 2021 the Sitecheck Assess will increase in price to £186.50 exc. VAT (£223.80 inc. VAT)
A comprehensive contaminated land risk assessment, designed to highlight any potential risk of contaminated land, as defined under Part 2A of the Environment Protection Act 1990. The report also includes a flood screen and identifies any energy & infrastructure projects (such as fracking & HS2).
Use this report to understand:
• Contaminated Land Risk
If the property is at risk of being identified by the Local Authority as contaminated land (Under Part 2A of the Environmental Protection Act 1990).
• Flood Risk Screen
If there is a risk of flooding at or close to the site. This screen will highlight if a more detailed report should be purchased to complete the due dilligence.
• Energy & Infrastructure Projects Screen if there are any energy & infrastructure projects, such as fracking, HS2, at or close to the site.
This screen will highlight if a more detailed report should be purchased to complete the due dilligence.
• Environmental Constraints
If there are other factors which may have an influence on the property or surrounding area, such as environmental constraints. These include things like national parks or conservation area.
Expert professional opinion included
Every report comes with expert professional opinion from Argyll Environmental, providing clear commercial guidance on the likelihood that the property will be designated as ‘contaminated land’ under Part 2A of the Environmental Protection Act 1990.
• Main risks clearly summarised, on the front page
• Clear recommendations and next steps, allowing lawyers and conveyancers to cut and paste key information for their clients
• Free re-review of any Further Action contaminated land reports simply send in relevant information and we will review Unique and updated environmental data
Unique and updated environmental data
Includes Landmark Information Group’s unique risk assessed land register data, which continues to capture details of properties deemed as unlikely to be designated as contaminated land – greatly improving the efficiency of transactions and negating the need for ‘Further Action’.
Expert Recommendations and Professional Opinion
Every Sitecheck Assess report comes with recommendations and professional opinion from Landmark Information Group and our inhouse
environmental experts Argyll Environmental, providing clear and positive guidance, which can easily be relayed to your clients.
We also have a highly skilled and experienced Customer Services team who are happy to assist you with any questions you might have about the report.
• Assessment of the potential for contaminated land liabilities under Part 2A of the EPA 1990
• Full range of key environmental datasets including the UK’s most comprehensive landfill data
• Flood risk screening to highlight the need for a more detailed report
• Energy & Infrastructure projects screen to highlight the need for a more detailed report
• Front page risk summary and clear ‘next steps’
• Consultant’s professional opinion
• Current and historical land use
• Flood screen
• Energy & Infrastructure projects screen
• Environmental constraints
Other sizes of land covered by this product:
Landmark Sitecheck Assess 2 - 5 Hectares
Landmark Sitecheck Assess 5 - 10 Hectares
Landmark Sitecheck Assess 10 - 15 Hectares
Up to 5 working days