Groundsure Screening <15 ha
£210.00 (inc. VAT)
This report was developed in conjunction with leading UK banks and meets lending-security compliance, and addresses your obligations under The Law Society’s Practice Note on contaminated land.
The report includes detailed environmental data on contaminated land, flood risk, ground stability and geological hazards and utilises a range of datasets to ensure a reliable overview of risk.
The report utilises Groundsure’s unique historical land use database, this features detailed and specific land use information dating back over 175 years. It also contains datasets from trusted data providers including the Environment Agency and the British Geological Survey.
The data is reviewed and an opinion is provided by specialists within Groundsure’s consultancy team, who are on hand to answer any questions you may have about the findings within the Screening report. Environmental insurance is available if required.
WHAT DOES IT COVER?
• Historical land use database of potentially contaminative features including garages, petrol sites, tanks, energy installations and military/ordnance sites.
• Up-to-date environmental permit, incidents and registers data.
• Detailed active and historical landfill data from authoritative sources, including the Environment Agency, British Geological Survey (BGS), Local Authorities and historical Ordnance Survey mapping.
• Underground electricity cables and gas transmission pipelines.
• Geology, hydrology and hydrogeology.
• Designated environmentally sensitive sites including Green Belt, Local Nature Reserves and National Parks.
• Ground stability assessment including non-coal mining and subsidence risks.
• Coal mining screening.
• Flood risk screening uses Environment Agency and BGS data.
• Additional information covering overhead powerlines and existing and proposed mobile phone masts.
Other sizes of land covered by this product:
Groundsure Screening 15 - 50 Hectares
For areas larger than 50 Hectares please contact us
Up to 5 working days