Identify the risks contaminated land and resulting liabilities could pose to your client’s residential property purchase with a Groundsure Homescreen.
Groundsure Homescreen enables solicitors to comply with the requirements of the Law Society Practice Note on Contaminated Land and considers the risk of the property being designated under Part 2A of the Environmental Protection Act 1990, together with other key natural and man-made hazards.
Homescreen uses the highest-quality data available to provide the lowest ‘further assessment’ rate in the market – resolving uncertainty, so house buyers can transact with more confidence. For your clients’ maximum peace of mind, you can also complement Homescreen with our exclusive environmental insurance policy.
WHAT DOES IT COVER?
- Contaminated land assessment based on Groundsure’s unique historical land use database
- Potentially in-filled land
- Up-to-date environmental permit, incidents and registers data
- Historical and active landfill sites Ground stability assessment including non-coal mining, cavities and subsidence risks
- Coal mining screening
- JBA Risk Management river, coastal and surface water flood screen
- Energy alert highlighting existing or planned energy installations, such as wind turbines or fracking
- Unique “London Rail Networks” alert identifying the presence of the London Underground, DLR, active railways and abandoned railways and tunnels
If required, your report can be delivered within 24 hours of the order being placed at an additional fee of £35.70.