£31.20 (inc. VAT)
TitleChecker® is a unique report that helps to streamline the conveyancing process by automating the task of investigating a title. Using official Land Registry data, TitleChecker® identifies elements that require attention and presents them in an easy to read format.
How Does it Work?
TitleChecker® identifies elements of the title that require attention and where possible will suggest a solution to enable the transaction to proceed. The report is split into three sections:
1. PROPERTY DETAIL
The basic elements of the Land Registry title, e.g. tenure or grade of title.
Identifies matters that may affect the proprietors legal and/or beneficial interest in the property, e.g. a caution or notice.
Relates to matters that may affect the proprietors intended use of the property, e.g. restrictive covenants or mineral rights.
TitleChecker® offers a summarised result for each of the above sections, itemised clearly at the top of the report. The overview analysis of each component is listed below. Where the report requires attention or is critical, a more detailed analysis with actions to consider are provided.
What are the benefits?
• Saves time and money by automating title investigation
• Assists with due diligence and informing the client
• Suggests solutions to issues raised in the title
• Reduces the risk of error within a logic process orientated part of conveyancing
• Search Insurance policy cover, up to a market value of £2m where there is an error in the Land Registry data
Up to 5 working days