Groundsure Review 15-50 ha
£714.00 (inc. VAT)
This report supports your professional requirements under The Law Society and RICS Red Book and is accepted by all major UK lenders. It comes with access to environmental insurance solutions and discounts should you require further consultancy advice on the property transaction.
Our unique historical land use database details individual land use information dating back to the 1840s. This is combined with thorough flood information which includes sources of predicted flooding as well as historical flood events to deliver an accurate, reliable overview of risk.
WHAT DOES IT COVER?
- Details on whether the site represents acceptable banking security from an environmental risk perspective.
- Full contaminated land risk assessment covering essential Part 2A requirements.
- Full suite of digitised data based on 1:500, 1:2,500 and 1:1,250 scale historical mapping.
- Detailed flood risk opinion including river, coastal and surface water flooding and historic flood events.
- Unique Groundsure datasets including historical land use, military and ordnance features.
- Environmental Permits, Incidents and Registers.
- Detailed active and historical landfill data from authoritative sources, including the Environment Agency, British Geological Survey (BGS), Local Authorities and historical Ordnance Survey mapping.
- Current industrial site data.
- National Grid gas pipeline and electricity transmission lines.
- 1:50,000 scale BGS records for artificial, superficial and bedrock geology Geology, Hydrology and Hydrogeology.
- Natural hazards including natural ground subsidence and detailed radon potential.
Up to 5 working days