Landmark Homecheck Mining and Subsidence
£36.00 (inc. VAT)
The Landmark Mining and Subsidence report provides detailed data and mapping of potential mining and subsidence hazards at the property. Including a comprehensive suite of data, the report includes a clear front-page summary as well as a detailed professional opinion and next steps that can be copied into your client documentation when necessary.
• Potential hazards from mining operations
• Potential hazards from former pumping and salt mining
• Potential hazards from former landfill and infilling
• Potential hazards from natural sources
• Insurance claims from subsidence
• Insurance claims as a result of former coal mining
Clear front-page summary as well as a detailed professional opinion when a risk has been identified in the
When to use
A residential transaction where ground stability or mining could be an issue.
Up to 5 working days