Landmark Homecheck Environmental
£51.00 (inc. VAT)
Homecheck Professional highlights the risk of contaminated land at the property, as well as a high level indication of other possible environmental risks, including flood, ground stability and radon. Meets the needs of the Law Society Practice note and Part 2A of the Environment Protection Act 1990
Plus the following features
PI cover of £10million
Free ‘Further Action’ risk re-review service
£100K Contaminated Land excess free remediation contribution
When do I need this? –
Highlights if there is a risk of contaminated land and identifies other environmental factors at or around the property; satisfying your environmental due diligence.
When do I use this? –
When only requiring a Professional Opinion of the overall risk of contaminated land Part 2A liability.
Use this report to understand:
– Environmental risks, including:
• Contaminated land assessment
• Flood screen
• Ground stability screen
• Environmental constraints
• Easy to interpret report with summary front page
• Professional opinion and recommendations
• Best available data from industry experts, such as the Environment Agency, JBA Consulting, as well as Landmark’s unique and extensive data holding built up over many years by our in-house data and environmental experts
• NEW Increased remediation contribution. Homecheck has an upgraded Contaminated Land excess free remediation contribution of £100,000, the highest in its class
Expert professional opinion included
Every Homecheck Professional Environmental Report includes an accredited risk assessment from Argyll, Landmark's environmental consultancy, indicating the risk of the property being designated as contaminated land, as defined by Part 2A of the Environmental Protection Act 1990.
Free ‘Further Action’ report review
Where the client is able to provide Landmark with sufficient further information, the report will be re-reviewed at no extra cost. If the client provides information which mitigates the cause of the original result, a new ‘Passed’ result will be issued.This service is available free of charge when the customer provides the required information.
Up to 5 working days