Finding and buying the right home can be a lengthy and costly process. It’s crucial to be aware of any potential developments within the immediate area. Property buyers and some solicitors often overlook planning proposals that could change the surrounding area permanently and negatively.
DevAssess combines existing planning information with a comprehensive investigation that exposes unexploited development sites. It reveals relevant potential development activity to homebuyers and nuisance planning applications that could affect the homebuyers enjoyment of the property. Altered views and loss of privacy can significantly reduce the value of some properties.
The report also identifies the new build development potential of the property. By exposing the hidden value, buyers could make a home an even better investment.
Understand your location.
DevAssess establishes the development risk within a 75m radius from the centre of the property and identifies the new build development potential of the property.
The DevAssess Report
A DevAssess report will deliver a professional opinion on the risk of development for residential or commercial properties under 0.25 acres in 5 working days.
Content will include
• Planning data included at no extra cost
• Identification of relevant historic planning applications within the search radius
• Explanation of Local Plan Policy
• Identification of potential future development sites where no relevant planning history exists
• Identification of land allocated for development where no relevant planning history exists
• Identification of development potential of the property
• OS Mapping identifying potential development sites